Here are photos I took of ISM:
Starbucks, anyone? :)
1. The Teaching Share: How to Help Students Reflect on Their Work and Wrap Up a Day's Reading and Writing Workshop (Maggie Moon)
2. Emotional Rooms: How to Create Classrooms that are Uplifting for the Spirit (2 sessions by John Joseph)
3. Assessment with the Brain in Mind (John Joseph)
4. Strong Readers/Strong Writers: Making Deep Connections (Jane Kurtz)
5. The Reality of Fashion Design and TV (Aries Lagat, winner of Project Runway Philippines Season 1)
6. School-wide Behavior Management (Dawn Dinwiddie)
7. Preventing Teacher Burnout (Pascale Thomas)
8. Classroom Literacy Techniques: Phonemic Awareness and Multisensory Approaches (Amy Narayan/Julie Schneller)
I was also able to reunite with my friends and former colleagues from Cebu International School.
I used to work closely with Becca because she used to be the first grade ESL teacher when I handled first grade students at Cebu International School (CIS).
With Ces (Grade 2), Darlene (Kindergarten 1), and Michelle (Grade 5), all missed friends from CIS