Monday, January 24, 2011

The One About the Ambitious Project

I have here some shots of some of the things I shall be using for my most ambitious craft project yet. I say ambitious because I'm not really sure if I can pull this whole thing off. I have never done any beading or accessory-making before so if I craft this out right, I can definitely declare that I'm a gifted crafter! Hahaha!





The craft project is wedding-related so I can't really spill the beans yet save for some obvious details that I will be using vintage-looking earrings, rings, and brooches. Oh, and pearls.





Having said that, the outcome (if successful) will be revealed in May of this year when I get married. :)





I might show some sneak peeks, though, as a way of showing progress on this project. I do hope it will be a success. Until then, wish me a good dose of crafting luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment