Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picture-Perfect Thursday: Our Wedding Photos


I  know it's only Wednesday but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a Picture-Perfect post a day earlier than its scheduled posting given that I've been MIA from it for a while now.  This week, I'd like to share some images on the day when Hon-some and I took on an adventure that changed the course of our lives - marriage.

The groom



 I made sure my little bro wouldn't miss out on this special day.  I strung his toy car through a necklace and I held it for the most part of the wedding.

 I wore a fascinator/birdcage veil.









 With my maid of honor

 With our respective parents

 Our motif was deep purple and leaf green.

 The dinner reception was held at C3 Events Place.  Lovely place.







Forever, indeed, began on that day.  To bliss and beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment