Thursday, August 18, 2011

Picture-Perfect Thursday: Bookfessions



I love burying my nose in a good book.  My new job has me surrounded by so many books it almost appears to be an answered prayer.  Upon a blessing that is serendipity, I stumbled upon Bookfessions, a charming blog that catalogues confessions and thoughts of a certified bibliophile.  If you are one too, you may find yourself relating to a confession or two...



This is so true...

Well, my new job gives free books so how's that for a work benefit? :)

You should hear my husband complain about the number of books I buy.

Right now, it's Dex (from One Day).

You don't have to have any.

Gulp!

 This is funny!  I don't do it, though.

Guilty as charged.

Oh dude, so true.

 

Again, the husband complains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment