Monday, November 26, 2012

The One About Wicked Crafts


This is going to be my last post chronicling my past creative retreat.  I spent the last few days of it preparing for a craft booth that I would be holding at a niece's 2nd birthday party.

I had canvas tote bags made with silkscreened design for the children at the party to paint.

Here are pictures of my booth...







 The young ones (and evidently even the young-at-heart) engaged in a crafty endeavor!






With that, I am making this party craft booth gig official.  If you're tired of the usual facepainting and party game booths at your child's party, Wicked Crafts puts a creative and crafty spin on events by providing tons of enjoyment through craft activities.


Check Wicked Crafts out here (add WC as a friend!). Or drop me a line at wickedcrafts2012@gmail.com


Happy party craftin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment