Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The One When I Became a Bible Geek



Happy New Year!  Yours truly had been on vacation mode for the holidays; hence, the neglected blog! :)  Anyhoo, for my first post for 2013, I thought of sharing something that's in the vein of all these New-Year-resolutions vibe.  Just to make crystal clear that when one sets his/her mind on a goal, coupled with discipline and determination, he/she will be able to cross it off the bucket list.

This is my copy of the Holy Bible.  I've had it since I was in Grade 3.



 It's super tattered but I've kept it all these years.




It has markings of my favorite lines.


To kick off another year of setting goals and reaching them one at a time, allow me to share something I have accomplished in 2012.


I have read the Holy Bible.  From cover to cover.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment