Thursday, May 31, 2012

The One About the First



It has been a year since Hon-some and I got hitched.  It still feels like playing house.  Hahaha!  Anyway, we talked about just spending the day together and me whipping up something for dinner but I was itching to make something so I came up with this:


 
It's called a "Let's Go on a Date" package.  What I did was to plan one date activity for each month until our next anniversary.  I wrote each date activity on a piece of paper and placed it in a labelled envelope.


Dates vary from eating out (which we loooove to do!) to going to the theater to buying books.


Most of the dates have been prepaid so when the next month rolls by, we just whip out the gift certificates and vouchers!




How nice that we have something to look forward to in the coming months!

Happy crafty anniversary to us! :)


1 comment: