Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's Go on a Date: September 2012



The weather last September had been uncooperative so Hon-some and I went out on our September date just yesterday.  We were off to Bonifacio Global City and just as we were getting ready, we noticed how nice the weather was outside.  So we decided to have a nephew tag along.

We showed the little one the playground at Terra 28th (I wrote about it here).

 
 Guess who had more fun? :)


We browsed at the books at Fully Booked.  I'm on a book-buying ban (again!) because of the all the books I bought during the bookstore sales and the Manila International Book Fair so I had to content myself with smelling the pages of the books at Fully Booked.  Hehe.

Then we were off to Slice at Bonifacio High Street Central.  It's that quaint and charming restaurant owned by Senator Pia Cayetano.  Like our other dates, this has been prepaid so we just ordered away!

 
 
 Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich


 Beef Rice Melt


The food was pleasantly good!  Hon-some and I couldn't stop raving about it all the way home!  After eating, we indulged in the rich desserts that Slice is well-known for:


 Red Velevet Cupcake for Hon-some, Candyland Cupcake for Enzo, and Choco Yema Cupcake for me!


I've been keen on trying the Choco Yema Cupcake after reading all the hype on the blogs.  Boy, it did not disappoint!  The cupcake was moist and not too sweet and the yema icing was to die for!  It was so good I bought three more to go!  Hahaha!


How's that for a fun weekend date?  I've been thinking about how our dates have been going really well.  They all have been memorable and inexpensive.  Can't wait for our October date!


No comments:

Post a Comment