Monday, February 11, 2013

Let's Go on a Date: January 2013

Aaaaaaannnnnndddddd I'm back!!!  And I have a valid excuse for not blogging.  My laptop had acted weirdly for the past two weeks.  Thankfully, it seems okay now (crossing my fingers)!

I'd like to document our January date.  But before I do that, allow me to admit we failed to pursue doing the ones for November and December... :(  Life got in the way and we would just have to manage our time to squeeze those dates in sometime soon.

Anyhoo, this is what awaited this month:



We were giddy when we opened the box because we haven't binged on pizza in a long time!  So it was just perfect to know we had enough GC's in the date envelope for an 18-inch pizza!  Hahaha!  We had leftover pizza even on the following day!

Date nights rule, I swear!


No comments:

Post a Comment