Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Nugget

A lot of times, I wish I was one of those people who craft for a living.  It suits my introverted personality.  But I love teaching too much to want to say goodbye.  So now I am grateful that I get to do both -- and also the fact that I have killer time management skills to manage both of them!

I think everyone is bestowed with the desire to create something.  And I'm particularly happy that the handmade movement here in the Philippines is starting to become strong and delightfully active!  And so, here's to that creative desire and the burgeoning handmade movement. :)

On another note, Hon-some and I are featured in Craft MNL's blog.  This month of love, they're featuring crafters and their craft-supportive significant others.  Hon-some and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day but I think this feature hits the Valentine spot if ever.



You can click on the screenshot to see the feature.  With that, happy midweek!


No comments:

Post a Comment