Friday, February 1, 2013

The One About the Three Square Meals (and Good Company!)



Breakfast at Milky and Sunny:

 This charming all-day breakfast place is located in the foodie-booming Kapitolyo area in Pasig.




 I love breakfast food and I love breakfast dates.  Went here with my good friend, Ginger, to discuss wedding crafts.  She has asked me to make boutonnieres, fascinators, and a paper bouquet for her entourage.


 Chocolate-peanut butter pancakes with bananas




Lunch:  Cab Cafe

 
 For lunch, Ginger and I met up with Pia and Dindean who flew in for the holidays from Singapore.  Ginger (the bride-to-be) made these paper crafts.  I'm Ruff, by the way. :)


 Inside were a scroll and a chunky ring!


 Sweeeeeeet!!!!








 Looks like the MOH has her hands full!


 Cab Cafe is also located in the Kapitolyo area.  Eggplant pizza.


 Pinoy Deli Spaghetti.  So. Good!


 Truffled Mushroom Pasta




Dinner:  Nihonbashitei

 
 Don't think I'll ever stop gushing over the food in Nihonbashitei.  Really good!  For dinner, I met up with Hon-some and joined his officemates.  This is my favorite:  spicy tuna sashimi.




 Prawn tempura


Kakiage tempura


Felt like the very hungry caterpillar at the end of the day.  Hahaha!  Oh well...now I need to do extra hours of yoga to become a butterfly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment