Monday, April 1, 2013

The One About the Lalaloopsy Hair Clips


My female preschoolers (and I!) were so into Lalaloopsy dolls.


 Aren't they the cutest?

Just looking at Lalaloopsy-inspired stuff makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...


 Photo from here.


 Photo from here.


Photo from here.

So it was a happy coincidence when I chanced upon these:



I quickly snapped them up!  I figured they'd make nice Moving Up Day gifts for my students.











Valerie Licerio of Purple Tag Shop lovingly handcrafts these clips.  They come in headbands too!

 
 
She makes the nicest and eye-catching hair accessories!


I placed the Lalaloopsy hairclips in brown paper bags.
 



Sometimes, all a packaged gift needs is a pretty gift tag.  I got them from here.






The clips were a hit!  One of my students ripped the paper bag and upon seeing the hair clip, she looked at me with the biggest gratitude in her eyes and said "I love it, Teacher Rae."  So they all went home with Lalaloopsy in their hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment