Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bring it on, 2014!


Is it really January 15th already?  December 2013 took over me like a demanding diva and, late as it is (and haggard as I am), I welcome 2014 brimming with hope for new beginnings and more bountiful blessings.

I am naturally a “list” person.  I love making lists and goal-setting lists are no exception.  Just before 2013 ended, I treated myself to some “me” time and had brunch at Pi Breakfast and Pies where I discovered renewed belief in our (Hon-some and mine) dreams as I listed down goals for the year.


Huevos Rancheros, Key Lime Pie, and Coffee at Pi Breakfast and Pies


Now, I’m not going to be one of those bloggers that will bombard you with goal samples, although I have to admit, reading other people’s goals (and beautifully illustrated ones at that) further fuel my drive, determination, and discipline to stick to the plan.

Therefore, I am simply going to sum up all my goals for this year into one thematic statement:  Become a better version of myself.




Better diet and food intake

Better health

Better finances

Better body

Better crafter

Better sewer

Better blogger

Better cook

Better teacher

Better wife

A better spiritual life

Better daughter

Better sister

A better me. J


In a nutshell (as if the theme wasn’t encompassing enough), 2014 will be a year of listening to my heart, pursuing my dreams, and going out of my comfort zone and taking risks.



Bring it on, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment