Thursday, June 27, 2013

The One About the Breakfast Felt Food Set




When the love for sewing and crafts presented itself to me, I knew it was a matter of time when I would start making felt food.  I'm glad I finally did!  I had fun making these especially since they're breakfast food -- breakfast being my favorite meal of the day!


 Each piece was painstakingly hand-sewn.



I'm resting my fingers right now from handsewing but soon enough, I want to make some more!  Felt food is a very good alternative from those plastic toy food being sold in toy stores.  If I were a mom, I wouldn't have to worry about harmful chemicals in toys and my kid hurling hard plastic at other people.  I can always tell him/her, "Anak, pag binato ka ng bato, batuhin mo ng felt food!"

Okay, kidding. :)  Happy crafting, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment