Monday, August 5, 2013

The One about Mom Pop Up!


Last July 27th, my small, happy, crafty biz participated at the first Mom Pop Up event at Kensington Place in Bonifacio Global City.




I held arts and crafts sessions with kids while their mommies shopped at the select brands at the intimate function.  I was accompanied by my cousin (cousin-in-law, actually, but nobody uses that term, right?) and my seven-year-old niece who both such big help! :)






 The table set-up. :)


 I also made the paper pom flowers. :)


 This girl got her craft on!






 We made cupcake keepsake boxes and glitter magnets. 










I had loads of fun that day.  Well, I always have fun when I work with my hands so the crafter in me was doing somersaults (inside) the whole time!

Happy crafting! :)

P.S.  Thanks to my cousin, Val, for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment