Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Tidbits




What a restful and yet very productive weekend!

Tidbit 1:  I made Parmesan Salmon Bake upon Hon-some's request.  We can never forget how good the Parmesan Fish is at Cookbook Kitchen so I made my own version.  Will share the recipe soon. :)

Tidbit 2:  Miss Gertie and I are getting along really well.  Shown is my first project we did together.  A simple project, really.  Just altered a skirt I bought a year ago.  Today, we will be working on a new project that will take Wicked Crafts to a somewhat new direction.  Can't wait to show you all what that is when all the kinks have been ironed out.

Tidbit 3:  The past two weeks have been challenging for Hon-some and me.  We value our health more than ever now.  So thankfully, my mom lent me her juicer and I discovered the joy of juicing!!!  Here's our power drink this week:  carrot, cucumber, and apples!

I don't normally enjoy the rain but my productivity level last weekend was at an all-time high, with all the tasks I have accomplished (including household chores).  So I have to thank the rain for that.  And with an extended weekend today, who knows how much more I can accomplish? :)

Staying in really is the new going out. :)

Have a great week ahead, lovelies!  Don't forget to read a good book, drink a cup of tea, and make something beautiful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment